DART Paratransit is a service of Community Transit that is managed and operated by Homage. Homage is committed to being fair and inclusive in our hiring and advancement practices.
We promote a working environment that views integrity, respect, honesty, teamwork, responsible stewardship, fairness, and excellence as our fundamental values, demonstrating the highest levels of ethical and professional conduct in all areas.
We are committed to training, developing and continuing education of our workforce to ensure our employees remain current with today's business practices.
We are seeking dedicated professionals committed to making a difference in the lives of others. We believe that at the core of Senior Services programs’ success is our employees.
We have adopted a policy of non-discrimination towards our employees as well as our clients. Inclusiveness is a core value that drives the organization's mission of service and advocacy on behalf of older adults and individuals with disabilities. We believe that a broader perspective, increased awareness and cultural enrichment are gained by having a staff that reflects diversity.
We are committed to an environment of respect, where every employee's contribution is valued. We encourage our employees to remain flexible and open-minded, valuing others for who they are, and allowing fellow employees to contribute fully to the agency's success. Our commitment to diversity extends into every aspect of our agency from our recruitment and development programs to our employee programs and benefit plans, which are also available to domestic partners.
Senior Services offers competitive salaries and generous benefits to our employees. We recognize the importance of maintaining a healthy work/life balance and support employees utilizing these plans. Eligible employees receive the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Basic life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment
- 401K plan
- A generous sick leave and vacation policy
- Paid holidays
- Bereavement leave
- Employee Assistance Program, recognitions, and many more
When applying for a job with Homage, keep these tips in mind:
- Save a copy of your application to use for future openings.
- We will check references of finalists, so please be sure to have current, professional (not personal) references available.
- We will verify employment of finalists, so please provide current phone numbers for past employers.
- Some jobs may require you to pass a physical exam and drug screening, which we will provide.
- If offered a job, it will be required to run a criminal background check before you can be hired. However, a criminal conviction won't necessarily disqualify you from employment.
- To be hired, you must provide acceptable proof of identity and authorization to work in the United States, per the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Acceptable identification can be valid state-issued photo identification (such as a driver's license) and an original Social Security card.
If you have a disability, you may request special accommodations to complete the selection process. Early notice is helpful; however, you can make a request at any time during the process. To make a request or get more information, call the Human Resources Department at 425.290.1241.
5026 196th St SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036